Small to medium sized business often have trouble maintaining good search engine rankings due to their lack of Search Engine Optimization expertise. Due of budgetary contraints, it may not make sense for these organizations to hire an SEO consultant or company to assist on a regular basis. However, due to the extreme importance placed upon web presence and the need for search engines to direct consumers to a company’s website, these businesses often struggle to find the best way to attract internet traffic.
Search engines, like Google and Bing, need to be able to find a company’s website to guide potential customers to it. They do this by scanning for content in the site, so picking and choosing good keywords and placing them strategically throughout one’s content is very important. Deciding which keywords or tags to use and how to use them in your company’s website can be confusing. This is why a program like WordPress can be so effective. WordPress is not only easy to install, support, and learn; it is very search engine friendly. Another plus for a small business is that the program allows them to customize their site, add pages, and make changes very easily. All these features make WordPress a great program for small businesses to build their websites and increase their rankings.
- Global Economic Turmoil and Loan Approvals
Are you are on the verge of starting a new business or working on expanding your existing business? Since the global economical turmoil affected small business loan approvals, it is very important to understand the technicalities before applying for loans. This article will walk you through the significant factors for managing and getting your small business loans.
Small business bank loan:
A bank is the first source that crosses your mind when you start thinking about small business loans. With the current economic situation, banks are revising their rules and regulations for small business loan approvals. The following guidelines may help you understand how you can get a small business loan approved from a bank.
- Have a strong project plan that highlights your small business strength
- Learn a professional method to present your project plan and its strengths so that it gives confidence to bank managers
- Establish a relationship with your bank by meeting officials in person, speaking to them honestly, explaining your goals, and business trend (past, present and future)
- Contact as many banks as possible and understand their policy, small business loan rates and loan programs
- Identify what is expected from you and anticipate the bank’s concerns
- Be flexible on your request concerning money and other terms and conditions
Government small business loans:
There are government agencies, if you meet the criteria set by them, that can help to get your small business loan approvals.
- The Small Business administration(SBA) is an independent agency of the federal government. They counsel and guide small business entrepreneurs in various business disciplines including small business loans and finances.
- Such Government agencies, generally, coordinate with banks and guarantee them on behalf of a small business owner.
- They promise banks to pay back a portion of the money, if the owner fails to do so. To become eligible, your business must meet the standard as specified and you are required to sign a contract.
Small business loans for women:
If you are a women entrepreneur, you will be surprised to find the options that are available to obtain small business loan approvals.
- Federal government agencies like SBA, and other fund-raising organizations such as count-me-in, the women’s funding network, can guide through the special options available for women’s small business loans.
- Financial organizations like Wells Fargo, and Accion USA advise women entrepreneurs on various small business loan options to take care of their business finances.
- Low interest small business loans are established according to state policies for minority women with low incomes or no monetary support.
- Disabled loans can be availed for women entrepreneurs with physical disabilities.
Apart from these, there may be other industries like nonprofit organizations that can help in managing loans. Ensure that you provide necessary information about your business and project plan as requested in the checklist. Doing it right at the first time will save you time, money and get your small business loan approvals.